Advanced Placement Information
Spring 2019 AP Exams begin May 6 and run through May 17
Students are reminded to:
- Bring picture ID (student ID or driver’s license); students can’t test without it
- Bring your student packet
- Arrive at 7 am for morning exams; arrive at 11:30 am for afternoon exams
- Bring pencils, pens, and an approved calculator (if appropriate)
- No mechanical pencils or erasers (except those on pencils)
- Bring a snack/beverage for break period (place the snack in a plastic Ziploc bag labeled with student’s name)
- Dress in layers; no hoodies or blankets
- Leave your backpack and computer at home; leave your cell phone in the car; we are not responsible for lost or stolen electronics
- Be on time; students will not be admitted after 7:30 for morning exams and noon for afternoon exams; students will not be dismissed early.
- Students should double check their assigned location and allow plenty of time to drive and park.
- No digital assistants, laptops, smart watches or cell phones allowed. Students using these items at any time, even during the break, will have the item confiscated; College Board will be notified which puts the student’s exam score in jeopardy.
Congrats to students who have taken on this academic challenge-- for putting in the extra study time, for stepping out of their comfort zone. We wish you well!