Academic Course Planning & Selection
Students will be able to view their 2nd semester schedule on January 24th.
How to request to change a semester elective:
- Download the “Schedule Change Request Form”
- Complete it - be sure to print neatly and include you first & last name on your request.
- Submit the Schedule Change Request Form to the Counseling Center anytime during Office Hours January 27th and January 31st.
- Check Skyward to see if your schedule has been updated (please allow up to 48 hours for changes to be complete. (If after 48 hours your schedule has not changed, please check your grade's alphabetized crate in the hallway outside the Counseling Center for a status update.)
Changes will NOT be made for the following reasons:
- Change of Lunch
- Different Teacher
- Change Order of Classes
- If Requested Class is Full
For Students ONLY:
Lake Washington High School Counselor's will presenting a 2 part Course Registration Workshop for currently enrolled LWHS Students during their regularly scheduled day.
Part 1 - Thursday 1/9/20 or Friday 1/10/20
The 4-Year Plan
2020-2021 Course Catalog
Grade Specific Course Options
Part 2 - Thursday 1/16/20
Due to the snow days, adjustments have been made to registration for 2020-2021. Students, please check your student email for details and online instructions.
New registration dates are as follows:
- Online Registration: January 16th @ 3:30pm- January 22nd @3:30pm (During this window of time, students will be able to register online, with access closing on the 22nd)
- Click Here for Online Registration Directions
Online make-up registration: January 22nd 1-3:30pm in the College and Career Center