Enrollment / Withdrawal

Enrollment Information

  1. Check the School Assignment & Bus Finder to determine proper school placement. 

  2. Download our Registration Package or request one in the Counseling Center.

  3. Please contact the Registrar, Sarah Mebust, for a registration appointment.

  4. Request withdrawal paperwork from current High School.

Additional enrollment information can be found on our District's website.

Withdrawal Information

Visit the Counseling Center to inform the Registrar, Sarah Mebust, and your Counselor of your intent to withdrawal before your last day of attendance to receive your Personalized Withdrawal Form.

To complete your Withdrawal Form you will need:

  1. Parent/Guardian Signature

  2. Student Signature

  3. Visit each of your classes (Periods 1-7) and have your teacher Grade & Sign Withdrawal Form. If there should be an adjustment made to the class fee the teacher will note the change on the Withdrawal Form.

  4. Library: Return your books, computer and charging cord to the library

  5. Office: Visit the Cashier's window before school or during lunch to verify that your account is current 

  6. Parking Pass: Return to Cashier

  7. Cafeteria: Visit before school or during lunch to verify that your account is current

  8. ORCA Card: Return to Sherri Schneider

  9. To finalize your part of the Withdrawal Process you must return the completed Withdrawal Form to the Registrar, Sarah Mebust in the Counseling Center Lobby during Office Hours.