Fall Sports Registration – 2019
BIG changes coming for fall sports registration at Lake Washington High School beginning August 1st.
All families will receive an email from Final Forms August 1st. Registration will be completed through Final Forms. Please check back here for updates and directions.
Please note: The only paper form that is required to be on file in the Lake Washington Athletics office will be a physical examination.
Important Dates for Fall Athletics
- August 1 – Online registration opens
- August 19 – Athletics office opens
- August 21 – Football practice begins
- August 22 – 3:00 pm deadline to complete registration for sports that begin on August 26
- August 26 – First practice/try-out for Fall Sports listed below
2019-2020 School Year Fall Sports
Registration will open online August 1, 2019
First day of practices:
- August 21 – Fall Football
- August 26 – Cross Country, Golf (boys), Soccer (girls), Slowpitch (girls), Swim & Dive (girls), Tennis (boys), and Volleyball (girls).
Pro Tip: Plan ahead and get cleared early
Sports by Season
Fall - Cross Country, Football, Boys' golf, Girls' Soccer, Girls' Swim & Dive, Boys' Tennis, Slowpitch softball, Volleyball
Winter - Boys' and Girls' Basketball, Boys' Swim & Dive, Gymnastics, Wrestling
Spring - Badminton,Baseball, Cheer, Dance/Drill, Fastpitch, Girl's Golf, Boy's Soccer, Girls Tennis, Track & Field.
Athletic Training ServicesLWHS programs are covered by a Certified Athletic Trainer who is available every day after school and all home events for our Student-Athlete's needs.
CoachesNames & Email Links to Coaches
KINGCO ATHLETIC CALENDAR
For a complete listing of game schedules and current standings for all LWHS sports please visit: www.KINGCOATHLETICS.com
Please check back frequently since schedules are subject to change!
- Kingco Conference Athletic Calendar The most up-to-date schedules for all sports