First Day of Try-Outs:
- Gymnastics November 11th
- Girls/Boys Basketball, Wrestling, Boys Swim & Dive November 18th
- Cut sports - Boys and Girls basketball are CUT sports. Athletes must have an ASB to try out. The sports participation fee is not required until after the athlete makes the team.
- Please register for ONE sport per season. If you are trying out for a sport, then select that sport. After try-outs you have the option to move to a non-cut sport if you do not make the team.
- If you are a CHOICE school student you will need to email JoDee Hull with your name and what sports you are registering for. Once your selected sport is added you will be able to access the sport specific forms through FinalForms (please see instructions below).
- The only paper form that is required to be on file in the LWHS Athletics office will be the physical examination form completed and signed by a physician.
- Pro Tip: Plan ahead and get cleared early.
- Registration for all sports is done through FinalForms
- Students that attend Running Start, Off Campus Classes, or Home School
- Pay the participation fee and purchase an ASB card through the LWSD Online Payment System.
- Fees and ASB can be paid at the ASB/cashier window (cash or check only), before school at 7:30 or at student lunch times.
Creating an Account
FinalForms sent an email to parents and students on August 5th with steps to create a FinalForms account. The student must be enrolled in the Lake Washington School District before an account creation email is sent. If you need assistance creating your account, please contact FinalForms technical support.
Registering a Student
1. Visit https://lakewashington-wa.finalforms.com/
2. Click LOGIN under the Parent icon.
3. Click INCOMPLETE FORMS.
4. Select the sport for which you would like to register. Your selection can be changed at any time prior to the registration deadline.
5.Complete each form and sign your full name in the Parent Signature field at the bottom of the page. After signing a form, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
6. You will see a “Forms Finished” message when all forms are complete.
7. An email will automatically be sent to the your student, prompting them to complete the forms requiring their signature.
8.Click MY STUDENTS when you are done. Repeat steps 3 - 6 for additional students.
9. If you need to update your information, click the UPDATE FORMS button.
Students are required to complete a WIAA contract if they do not attend the school full-time. Please see the information in the section below.
Students are required to complete a WIAA contract if they do not attend the school full-time.
If you are enrolled in Running Start, complete the Running Start and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
If you are enrolled in any off-campus classes, complete the Alternative Education and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
If you are home schooled, complete the Home Based Education and WIAA Eligibility contract, print your class schedule, and return to the athletic office.
Grade checks are run throughout each sports season. Please provide a copy of previous semester and most recent quarter grades. Failure to provide grades may make you ineligible for competition.
If you attend any other school for ANY classes, you must provide the Athletic Office with your grades from that school.
Sports by Season
Fall - Cross Country, Football, Boys' golf, Girls' Soccer, Girls' Swim & Dive, Boys' Tennis, Slowpitch softball, Volleyball
Winter - Boys' and Girls' Basketball, Boys' Swim & Dive, Gymnastics, Wrestling
Spring - Badminton,Baseball, Cheer, Dance/Drill, Fastpitch, Girl's Golf, Boy's Soccer, Girls Tennis, Track & Field.
Athletic Training ServicesLWHS programs are covered by a Certified Athletic Trainer who is available every day after school and all home events for our Student-Athlete's needs.
CoachesNames & Email Links to Coaches
KINGCO ATHLETIC CALENDAR
For a complete listing of game schedules and current standings for all LWHS sports please visit: www.KINGCOATHLETICS.com
Please check back frequently since schedules are subject to change!
- Kingco Conference Athletic Calendar The most up-to-date schedules for all sports