ATTENTION LWSD COMMUNITY: In accordance with the recommendations of Governor Inslee and local health officials, all LWSD campus facilities are CLOSED to all use until school reopens. This includes our athletic facilities - our fields, our track, our tennis courts, and our gymnasiums. These facilities have been locked and are off-limits to all. While this is a departure from our normal practice, especially for the tennis courts and track, we appreciate your understanding and support of the closures. We look forward to welcoming community use as soon as school is back in session on campus.
SPRING SPORTS UNIFORM COLLECTION, Thursday, June 4th:
- Students are asked to launder their uniforms according to directions coaches will provide.
- Students are asked to maintain social distancing (6-foot separation) and to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose throughout their time on campus.
- Collection will take place in the Auxiliary Gym; students are asked to enter (when directed) through the north door.
- Students will be directed to the appropriate table, where they will show their coach each uniform piece before dropping each piece into a storage bin. Coaches may have letter certificates, photos, or awards to give you.
- Those who need to access their PE or sports lockers will be directed into and through the locker rooms to retrieve the contents of their locker(s) before being directed out the east end of the locker room hallway. Those with no locker items to retrieve will instead exit the Aux Gym via its east door.
- Please arrive during your assigned time frame in order to reduce overcrowding; times have been assigned to evenly split the total number of people expected. Time assignments are based on first letter of the student-athlete’s last name:
- 9-10am: Last name starts: A - E
- 10-11am: Last name starts: F - K
- 11-12pm: Last name Starts: L - Q
- 12-1pm: Last name starts: R – Z
- Badminton - Information and schedules contact Janine McNally firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball - Information and schedules contact Derek Bingham email@example.com
- Boy's Soccer - Information and schedules contact Casey Rummel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheer - Information and schedules contact Julie Byrd email@example.com
- Dance/Drill - Information and schedules contact Lindsey Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fastpitch Softball - Information and schedules contact Daryl “Grizz” Stevens Kangsfastpitch@outlook.com
- Girls Tennis- Information and schedules contact John Stalker email@example.com
- Girls Golf - Information and schedules contact Shane O'Brien firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track - Information and schedules contact Roger Hansen email@example.com
You may pay the participation fee online or with the Cashier – Before School and during LUNCH.
- Baseball, Fastpitch and Boys' Soccer are cut sports. Payment for participation fee will not be accepted until your student is placed on a team.
- Track & Field, Girls' Badminton, Girls' Golf, and Girls' Tennis must pay the participation fee before processing in the athletics office.