2023 Summer Sports
Registration for LWSD-sponsored Summer Athletics workouts is OPEN. Last day to register is June 14th.
Athletes will need to register via FinalForms and be cleared with physicals and the proper paperwork. Additionally, there is a participation fee for each of these sports that will be paid through the LWSD online payment system. Be sure to use the "Click to Switch To 2023-24 Registration" blue button in FinalForms to register for Summer Athletics.
Sports being offered:
- Football: Coach Andy Arena, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men’s Basketball: Coach Ryan Staudacher, email@example.com
- Women’s Basketball: Coach Jeff Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Soccer: Coach Ashton Staudacher, email@example.com
- Women's Volleyball: Coach Blake Gutierres, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross-Country/Track: Coach Lyuda Vasilyeva, email@example.com
- Boys Strength & Conditioning: Coach Andy Arena, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Strength & Conditioning: Coach Kylisa Hull, email@example.com
- Wrestling: Coach Dominic Michaud, firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Athletics covers 20 hours of programming at a cost of $50 to student-athletes for each sport chosen. Individual sports schedules are determined by each coach, please contact the coaches above directly for more information.
Register for Summer Athletics – https://lakewashington-wa.finalforms.com/
Information on Financial Assistance can be found here
Important Athletics Links
LWHS Booster Club (Volunteer, Donations, Meeting Information) This link is an external link. Booster club websites are not controlled or operated by the Lake Washington School District