First Day of Try-Outs:
- Gymnastics November 11th
- Girls/Boys Basketball, Wrestling, Boys Swim & Dive November 18th
- Cut sports - Boys and Girls basketball are CUT sports. Athletes must have an ASB to try out. The sports participation fee is not required until after the athlete makes the team.
Go to the MAIN Athletics page to finish the Online Athletic Registration Process
- Boys Basketball - Information and schedules contact Ryan Staudacher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Basketball - Information and schedules contact Jeff Wilson email@example.com
- Gymnastics - Information and schedules contact Katie Perrigoue firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Swim - Information and schedules contact David Hale email@example.com
- Wrestling - Information and schedules contact Steve Becher firstname.lastname@example.org
You may pay the participation fee online or with the Cashier – Before School and during LUNCH.
- Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball is a CUT Sport. Payment for Participation Fee will not be accepted until your student is placed on the team.
- Gymnastics, Wrestling, and Boys’ Swim must pay the Participation Fee before processing in the Athletics Office.
Please plan ahead and do not wait until the first day of practice/tryouts to clear. Missing forms, signatures, payment and/or sports physicals not valid to the end of season will result in clearance not being issued and the athlete missing first day of practice/tryouts.