First Day of Try-Outs:
- Gymnastics November 11th
- Girls/Boys Basketball, Wrestling, Boys Swim & Dive November 18th
- Cut sports - Boys and Girls basketball are CUT sports. Athletes must have an ASB to try out. The sports participation fee is not required until after the athlete makes the team.
- Boys Basketball - Information and schedules contact Ryan Staudacher email@example.com
- Girls Basketball - Information and schedules contact Jeff Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gymnastics - Information and schedules contact Katie Perrigoue email@example.com
- Boys Swim - Information and schedules contact David Hale firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling - Information and schedules contact Steve Becher email@example.com
You may pay the participation fee online or with the Cashier – Before School and during LUNCH.
- Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball is a CUT Sport. Payment for Participation Fee will not be accepted until your student is placed on the team.
- Gymnastics, Wrestling, and Boys’ Swim must pay the Participation Fee before processing in the Athletics Office.
Please plan ahead and do not wait until the first day of practice/tryouts to clear. Missing forms, signatures, payment and/or sports physicals not valid to the end of season will result in clearance not being issued and the athlete missing first day of practice/tryouts.