- Stay safe and stay healthy: Practice self-care and try to manage your stress. Have a great summer so you’re relaxed and ready to go when school starts in September.
- Need additional community or emotional health and well-being supports? Connect with resources here.
Free Youth ORCA Cards for Qualifying Students
Free Summer Youth ORCA Passes are available to 8th through 12th grade LWSD students who qualify for the Free or Reduced-Price Lunch program. Learn more at: http://kingcounty.gov/metro/orcasummerpass. Due to travel guidelines put in place for COVID-19, Summer Youth ORCA Passes will not be mailed until King County officials allow for safe, non-essential travel on Metro services. Check the website for updates or contact the Summer Youth ORCA Coordinator at (206) 263-8751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2020-2021 Course Requests are final. Students can login to Skyward to view requests. Final schedules will be available the first day of the new school year.
- Xello - High School & Beyond Plan: If you have questions, reach out to Ms. Lamance
- Running Start: Are you planning on doing Running Start for the 2020-2021 school year? Make sure you review the information on the counseling PowerSchool page and our Running Start Page for the process. Counselors are ready to set up meetings!
- College & Career Information: Check out updates on our College & Career Center page
- Online Coursework: If you are interested in taking an online course, please email your counselor to get the required paperwork. Do not sign up for any online course until you have completed the paperwork.
- Summer School: Information will be available on LWSD’s Summer Programs page.
- Urgent concern? Physical or mental health crisis that needs immediate attention? Please contact the 24 Hour Crisis Clinic: 866.4CRISIS (866.427.4747); 206.461.3222; TTY / TDD for the Deaf 206.461.3219
- Questions? Email your counselor to get answers to your questions. We’re here to help!
Our fax machine is currently unavailable, please email email@example.com
2020 Summer Hours Transcripts & Diploma pick-up
Regular School Hours
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.