Mina Kirilov, LMHCA, SUDPT, Behavioral Health Support Specialist
Youth Eastside Services
Lake Washington High School
If you need help and can benefit from brief drop-in counseling or consultation, you can easily connect with our Youth Eastside Services (YES) Counselor, Mina Kirilov, by using her drop-in office hours on Zoom. They are provided on an ongoing basis twice a week and are open to students, parents/caregivers and teachers/staff. In order to connect, please, register using one of the links below, after which you will receive an email with information on how to join the meeting.
- Drop-in counseling/consultation hours are available to students, parents/caregivers and teachers/staff
- To register, please follow the links below. You will receive an email with information on how to join the virtual meeting.
- Substance Use Groups for Students
- To register, please contact your school counselor, or call 425-747-4937, ext.2790.
- Recovery Group 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Students who are working toward or are in recovery from substance use. Learn healthy coping skills and tools, along with mindfulness strategies on how to support present and future goals of not using substances. Ongoing group, can join at any time.
- Affected Others Group 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Students who are affected by others’ substance use. Confidential space to explore and express feelings, build community and reduce feelings of isolation. Also a space to feel empowered and have fun. Ongoing group, can join at any time.
- Quit Vaping Now 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Students who are wanting to work towards not using nicotine products of any kind. Building motivation to quit by recognizing triggers, learning mindfulness strategies to reduce stress, and creating steps for success with realistic goals. 4 week series, starts again on the first Wednesday of every month.