Final Senior Transcript 

Final Senior Transcripts will be mailed to the school/address submitted through the Required Senior Transcript Request by July 1st.

The Counseling Center lobby will be open for Transcript Requests ONLY on Tuesday:

  • July 9th            8am-12pm
  • July 16th       8am-12pm
  • July 23rd       8am-12pm
  • July 30th       8am-12pm
  • August 6th    8am-12pm
  • August 13th  8am-12pm

Current Students

Current student - transcript request * **

 48 Hour Processing Time

* Request forms are also available in the Counseling Office Lobby. 

** Students must provide 1 blank standard size envelope (without return address) for each Official Transcript you are requesting.

Students will need to PICK UP completed transcripts from the Counseling Center. 

Students must request ACT and/or SAT scores directly from ACT and/or College Board website.

Common App / Online Requests:

A transcript request is automatically sent with your application when you provide your counselors email.

School code 480545
Lake Washington High School
12033 NE 80th ST
Kirkland, WA 98033



Alumni - transcript request * **

* Request forms are also available in the Counseling Center Lobby.

Official Transcripts $5.00 each (cash/check ONLY)  

** Unfortunately we do not have an electronic submission/payment option at this time.

Requests can be made in person during office hours, or mailed to:

Lake Washington High School
RE: Transcript Request
12033 NE 80th ST
Kirkland, WA 98033