Laptop | MS Teams |Technology Support
Power and internet outages:
If a student/teacher experiences a power or internet outage:
- Contact your teacher or school to report the outage.
- If you lose power or connection during a Microsoft Teams class session and you are unable to connect, you should attempt to connect as soon as a connection is available.
- If your teacher is suddenly absent without notification from a Microsoft Teams class, you should leave the session and re-enter after 15 minutes. If the teacher is still absent from Microsoft Teams you may end class.
- The teacher will follow up with individual students or the class as soon as possible.
- You should take note of asynchronous activities you could do without an internet connection.
- You can also continue to work on previously assigned classwork.
Student/Parent Agreement Form:
Laptop Insurance Link for adding insurance to protect your student's laptop
LWSD Technology Page
Information about student netbooks,mobile access and more
Microsoft Teams: Classroom Basics for Parents - Click to sign up for training options.
- If your particular problem is not in the tutorials or didn't work, reach out to either Ms. Courage firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Siddick email@example.com.
- If you need to come in for some extra TLC (one on one tech help or a computer swap) get on our appointment books by filling out this form. We will contact you within 72 hours but usually within 24 business hours.
LWHS Remote Learning Tech Support (step by step):
Connect with Family Tech Access if you are having problems with your computer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 425-936-1322 (24 hours/day, 7 days/week)
Remember the LWHS Virtual Library Teams page has a bank of files that address many common tech issues. You may find your solution there.