Senior Graduation Information
Graduation Date: June 14, 2024 (Time TBD)
Location: UW Alaska Airlines Arena
Yearbook Information for Seniors (Class of 2024)
BABY ADS: DUE Friday January 5th BY 8:00PM
- Baby Ads (Completed by Parents/Guardians) - These are FULLY optional. You are not required to complete one, but it is a fun memento for parents/guardians/families and seniors!
- The link to purchase and complete can be found here. Select ‘Yearbook Recognition Ads’ and follow the instructions/steps.
SENIOR PHOTOS: DUE Friday January 5th BY 8:00 PM
- Senior Portraits – Seniors are welcome to submit their Senior Photo to replace the typical school photo taken each year. This is also FULLY optional, but if you DO NOT take a school photo and DO NOT submit a senior photo, you will be listed on the Not Pictured list at the end of the Senior Section.
- Instructions for submission can be found on the submission site and if the upload is not successful, your photo does not meet the requirements. The submission site can be found here.
KANG KRUISERS: DUE date TBD
- Kang Kruisers – This is an annual tradition for senior students to show off their mode(s) of transportation (see the 2022-2023 Yearbook for inspiration of how to creatively participate – cars, roller blades, shopping carts, boats, skateboards, jet skis are just a few examples, but get creative!).
- Date is TBD. This is a simple reminder to keep it on your radar.
SENIOR SIGNATURES & SENIOR QUOTES: DUE date TBD
- Senior Signatures & Senior Quotes – If you have seen a previous Senior section, you may have noticed that seniors can include a special or favorite quote as well as their signature. Again, this is COMPLETELY optional, but feel free to start practicing your signature or looking up your quote. WE DO NOT ACCEPT TIME STAMPS FROM MOVIES OR TV SHOWS.
- The due date for both will be mid-December before we head to Winter Break, this is a simple reminder to keep it on your radar and I will follow up closer to the due date.
Questions? Contact Justin Nipp, Yearbook Advisor
Unlike transcripts, diplomas do not have to have your legal name printed. For example, if you go by your middle name rather than your legal first name, that can be reflected on your diploma. Or, if your last name is hyphenated but you only use one of the names on a regular basis, you can update that.
If you would like your name printed differently on your diploma than it is shown in Skyward, please fill out this form no later than January 31st. Please note: Unless otherwise directed, your name will be printed on your diploma and in the graduation program as First Middle Last. e.g. Joe Robert Smith.
Click here to check your name in Skyward
October 27, 2023: Senior Class Meeting, Roo B
October 30-Nov 3: Jostens Senior Week (special pricing/free shipping)
- Eligible students will receive an email informing them of their eligibility
- Running Start students qualify for GPA & Departmental Honors
- Eligibility requirements are noted below:
Additional Commendations will be presented at the Senior Awards Night on June 1st. Eligible students will receive an email invite to attend Senior Awards Night.
Students who have completed AP Seminar and AP Research and are eligible to receive the College Board’s Capstone Certificate.