Seniors (Class of 2021) | Graduation Information
Thank you to all who attended our graduation on June 9th at T-Mobile Park, and congratulations to all our graduates!
Lost Items: We did our best to collect caps, stoles, and other items that were left behind after the ceremony. If your name was on it, it will be available for pick up during diploma distribution on June 16th. Otherwise, the items are being held at the main office and are available during normal school hours.
- Diplomas will be available for pick up on the official last day of school (6/16/21) from 8:00-10:00 am and/or 1:00-3:00 pm.
- Students with fines will not be able to pick up diplomas until fines are cleared.
- Diplomas for Running Start students are not available until college grades are posted (typically at the end of June).
If you are a Running Start student and needed credits from spring quarter, your diplomas will not be available until July.
Tuesdays in July from 8:00 am - Noon in the Main Office
July 17-30 8:00-2:30 pm, M-F in the Counseling Office
- Students who are eligible and/or earn a cord will receive them on June 8th (Senior Day)
- Running Start students do not qualify for cords.
- Eligibility requirements are noted below:
Students who have completed AP Seminar and AP Research and are eligible to receive the College Board’s Capstone Certificate.